All attendees are required to be age 21 or older. NO ONE UNDER 21 PERMITTED, INCLUDING INFANTS AND SMALL CHILDREN IN CHILD CARRIERS OR STROLLERS. Please be prepared to show a valid government-issued photo identification such as a driver's license or passport to show proof of age.
Event encourages responsible consumption of alcoholic products. If you believe that you cannot safely operate a motor vehicle, please speak with an event representative for assistance in arranging safe transportation to your final destination.
Alcoholic Beverage Container Policy:
Event policy dictates that no open or unopened containers of alcohol are permitted to be brought onto or removed from our licensed venues.
Event pass/credential must be worn and properly displayed at all times. No exceptions will be made. Anyone without a proper credential will be escorted from the venue immediately. Heritage Fire will not replace lost or stolen passes.
Event is not responsible for and will not be held liable for any lost, stolen or damaged property or merchandise.
No one will be permitted to remove products or merchandise from event sites without a valid Event Pass. Ticket Policy: All tickets are final sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded. In the case of an event cancellation without a rescheduled date, a full refund will be automatically issued to each patron on the credit card used to purchase. By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree to this purchase policy. Before purchasing your tickets, we urge you to confirm the title, time, and location of the event.
Right to Use Name, Voice, Image and Likeness
By attending this event, the individual named below ("I" or "me") grants Heritage Fire ("event") and its affiliates and licensees the irrevocable, transferable, perpetual right and license to publish, print, display, record, and use (by photography, film, tape, aural devices, and any other method of device) my name, voice, image, and likeness, while at event, (the "Materials"), and use such Recordings in perpetuity throughout the universe and for any purposes in any and all media now or hereafter advised. Event shall Bethe exclusive owner of all rights, including copyright, in the Materials. I hereby irrevocably trans arising in any jurisdiction throughout the universe in perpetuity, including all registration, renewal, and reversion rights, and the right to sue to enforce such copyrights against infringers. I acknowledge and agree that I have no right to review or approve Materials before they are used by event, and that event has no liability to me for any editing or alteration of the Materials or for any distortion or other effects resulting from event’s editing, alteration, or use of the Materials, or event’s presentation of me. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, I hereby irrevocably waive all legal and equitable rights relating to all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, suits, damages, and expenses, including but not limited to claims for copyright or trademark infringement, infringement of moral rights, libel, defamation, invasion of any rights of privacy (including intrusion, false light, public disclosure of private facts, and misappropriation of name or likeness), violation of rights of publicity, physical or emotional injury or distress, or any similar claim or cause of action in tort, contract, or any other legal theory, now known or hereafter known in any jurisdiction throughout the world collectively jury or distress, or any similar claim or cause of action in tort, contract, or any other legal theory, now known or hereafter known in any jurisdiction throughout the world collectively, "Claims”), arising directly or indirectly from the production, exhibition, exploitation, advertising, promotion, or other use of the Materials, and I hereby covenant not to make or bring any such Claim against event and forever release and discharge event from liability under such Claims.
Please be courteous and respectful to those around you and refrain from behavior that interferes with others’ ability to enjoy the Event. Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech. Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert event organizers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress. Attendees shall comply with all requests from Festival staff regarding operational and emergency procedures. Wear your bracelet and/or badge, if one is provided to you, at all times while at the event or event venues.
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by an attendee, media, speaker, volunteer, organizer, venue staff, partner, sponsor, or exhibitor. Please be advised that any guest(s) can be removed from the event at any time at the event organizer’s discretion. Should you be asked to leave, you will not receive a refund. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to immediately comply. If anyone is found to be engaging in unacceptable behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund and if appropriate, involvement of local law enforcement. Unacceptable behaviors include:
1. Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct by any attendee of the event or related event activities. Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
2. Physical or verbal abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by the Event and its management, in their sole discretion.
3. Possession of a weapon or any item that can be used as a weapon, which may be used to threaten or cause injury to others if used in a certain manner.
4. Any destruction or vandalizing of personal property or event site or materials.
5. Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
6. Possessing any open can, bottle, or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated fo the consumption o consumption of alcohol or being intoxicated, as determined by the event event venue or function. Please drink responsibly.
7. Possessing any illegal substance, including but not limited to narcotics, marijuana, or other illegal drugs. The Event does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in the event venues.
8. Smoking is not permitted, other than in designated areas.
9. Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
10. Any other illegal activity not already covered above.